How to be an Effective Leader
Is this 1 week workshop participants
will learn how to:
- Unleash true potential in others.
- Have the courage to make unpopular decisions and gut calls.
- Develop a knack for hiring top performers.
- Clearly communicate their vision and the organizations,
to people in front-line positions.
- Acquire and keep loyal followers.
- Keep everyone focused and on the right track.
- Remain flexible and focused and get results.
You can drive or motivate others
to greatness, but first you need to become your best self.
Commandments for Leaders
When considering the wide array
of circumstances and challenges facing leaders, there are specific traits that all leaders need to display at one time or
the other to be ethical and effective. Each participant will receive information on how to become an effective leader in environments
that can be unethical.
The class will review the 3 modules that represent ethical and effective leadership by reviewing
the 5 commandments of great leaders.
Leadership and Mentoring
Participants will learn to:
To understand the need for effective leadership development within organizations and communities
· To understand the key role of fellowship
· To assess and discover leadership potential within oneself and others
· To learn and practice mentoring skills
· To design a mentoring leadership program for
individual and an organization