and Executing Strategy
“Strategy without Tactics is the slowest way to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise
Sun Tzu, Art of War
involves the gathering of information on competition, terrain, goals and expectations with a focus to develop a plan. The
plan then must be Executable and Measurable with boundaries set for Time and Cadence. Taking time to plan and determine strategy
will drastically increase your chances for success in any endeavor. Our goal is to teach you to develop strategy and then
empower you to bring the strategy into the perfect “Concert of Execution”.
like to invite you to take part in a 5 session training Module that will help you develop Vision and then Execute the Vision
through sound targets and tactics. We can accomplish this with our Proprietary ….
Design, Build, Appraise System-
sessions in the Training Module are as Follows:
- Dream- Learn to develop the Vision for where you want to go and what
you want to accomplish. We will focus on key objectives and appropriate targets for your vision.
- Design- Learn to review your resources and develop tactics through an
informed understanding of your terrain, stakeholders, competition and resources (time, money, etc)
- Build- Learn to Champion a strategy while executing your targets and
tactics within the boundaries of a plan.
- Appraise- Learn to monitor and asses your results in route to applying
the lessons learned.
- Maintenance- Learn to asses your wins and your losses in developing new
completing these modules each participant should be able to cast vision that is achievable and measurable, plan strategy with
targets and tactics that are bound by time and execute their strategy with precision while stewarding their wins and losses.